Monday, May 6, 2013

Life goes on...

So it's been a while...a lot has happened. The major thing is that I found out I'm moving next month to St. Louis, Missouri. It's gonna be a huge adjustment. I will only be there for my junior and seniors years of high school. In a way I'm excited to be able to start over, which I've never done before, and be able to meet new people. I'm going to miss a lot of people and things. One of the major things I'm gonna miss is band. I was planning on doing it all four years of high school, but now I'm not so sure.
Of course I'm going to miss all of my amazing friends. I know I will make new ones, but I will never have a group of friends quite like the ones I have now. They are...special. :)

Some good news is that I only have 13 days left of school till summer break!!!! I'm so ready for it. School sucks. It just does. This summer is going to be insane but full of new challenges that I'm ready to face.
 Bring it on!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment